- VodafoneZiggo, a joint venture between Vodafone Netherlands and Ziggo, selected AudioCodes for SIP trunk services
- AudioCodes Mediant multi-service business routers (MSBRs) connect business customers over IP VPN to VodafoneZiggo's virtualized datacenters
- AudioCodes virtualized session border controllers (SBCs) facilitate smooth interoperability between VodafoneZiggo SIP trunk service and its business customers' on-premises IP-PBXs and unified communications (UC) systems
- VodafoneZiggo deployed AudioCodes virtualized SBCs in its core virtualized datacenters for automated, secure SIP trunk service instantiation
- Operational efficiency is delivered by AudioCodes One Voice Operation Center (OVOC) in conjunction with a broad professional services offering
VodafoneZiggo is modernizing its access network using AudioCodes Mediant multi-service business routers and virtualized session border controllers to enable all-IP access for its business communications services
Lod, Israel - July 16, 2018 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that is has been selected by VodafoneZiggo to supply its Mediant multi-service business routers and virtualized session border controllers for VodafoneZiggo’s all-IP communications network infrastructure. The AudioCodes solutions enable VodafoneZiggo to connect new and existing business customers seamlessly to its SIP trunking and other hosted voice services.
AudioCodes Mediant multi-service business routers (MSBR) combine session border controller (SBC), media gateway, access router and security functionality in a single, robust hardware platform. The Mediant MSBRs’ unique design ensures consistently high performance under all network and service conditions. VodafoneZiggo deploys AudioCodes’ MSBRs at its customers’ premises to deliver secure connectivity with the servers at its virtualized datacenters.
VodafoneZiggo employs AudioCodes Mediant VE virtualized SBC at its datacenters to provide secure and reliable connectivity for customers of its SIP trunk service. AudioCodes SBCs’ broad interoperability enables virtually any customer on-premises IP-PBX or unified communications platform to interconnect seamlessly with the service. Built to meet the demands of today’s virtualized datacenter environments, the Mediant VE supports rapid scalability and service automation.
To manage and monitor the AudioCodes elements in the network, VodafoneZiggo uses the One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) platform. OVOC increases operational efficiency by enabling the entire network to be managed from a single centralized location, facilitating real-time handling of voice quality issues, rapid identification of faults and simplified, GUI-based configuration and provisioning.
“Our network-wide migration to all-IP communications, coupled with the move to infrastructure virtualization, increases our agility and flexibility and enables us to offer new services rapidly and efficiently,” said Roel Snoek, Senior Technical Product Manager at VodafoneZiggo. “AudioCodes’ solutions align perfectly with our vision of a next-generation network ensuring our business customers can benefit from reliable, cost-effective communications services.”
“We are pleased to have been selected by VodafoneZiggo for its state-of-the-art, all-IP network infrastructure,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP global marketing at AudioCodes. “Our offering for service provider business communications services includes all the elements needed to ensure full integration with virtualized datacenter environments, rapid service deployment and reliable connectivity at both service provider and customer premises.”