Students are expected to be active participants in the learning process. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tools and troubleshooting strategies to help students become self-sufficient in their use and support of AudioCodes SBCs.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of AudioCodes SBC applications for routing based on different methods.
- Understand how Call Setup Rules can be used in manipulations and routing rules.
- Understand the concept of tagging and how this is related to routing and Call Setup Rules.
- AudioCodes Certificate Professional (ACP) Certification from one of the following courses:
- AudioCodes SBC: Advanced Interworking & Security.
- AudioCodes SBC in Microsoft Teams Environment - Advanced.
- AudioCodes Certificate Professional (ACP).
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-SBC-ADR-S.
$2200 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact email@example.com for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- SBC Application Description Review
- Redundancy and Load Balancing
- Hands-on Lab 1 – Redundancy and Load Balancing
- Call Setup Rules
- Hands-on Lab 2 – Routing based on Call Setup Rules
- LDAP Routing
- Hands-on Lab 3 – LDAP Routing Using Call Setup Rules
- Dial Plan Concepts
- Hands-on Lab 4 – Dial Plan Routing
- Tagging Enhancements
- Hands-on Lab 5 – Tag Based Routing
- CSR, Tagging and Querying External Data Bases
- Hands-on Lab 6 – Call setup Rules and Tag based Routing
- Routing Back to Sender
- Hands-on Lab 7 – Implementing a Redirect Service
- Hands-on Lab 8 – Customer Separation
- Least Cost Routing (optional)
- Hands-on Lab 9 – Least Cost Routing
Day 4 (Exams):
- Certification Exam Part I: Practical
- Certification Exam Part II: Theoretical