Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of AudioCodes SBC application for SIP normalization, media handling, message manipulation in a Microsoft Teams Environment.
- Understand how Regular Expressions (regex) can be used in manipulations and message condition rules.
- ACA Certification.
- Six months of AudioCodes field experience with AudioCodes SBC products.
- AudioCodes Certificate Professional (ACP).
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-Teams-ADV-S.
$2200 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact email@example.com for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- SBC Application Description
- Teams Environment: Basic Review
- Advanced SBC Interworking Features
- Hands-on Lab 1 – SBC Interworking
- Advanced SBC Media Handling
- Hands-on Lab 2 – SBC Transcoding
- Advanced SBC Message Manipulation
- Hands-on Lab 3 – Message Manipulation
- Tagging and Dial Plan Concept
- Call Setup Rules and Tagging
- Direct Routing Hosting Model
- Hands-on Lab 4 – Call Setup Rules-Tagging
- Local Media Optimization (LMO)
- Hands-on Lab 5 – LMO
- Certification Exam Part I: Practical
- Certification Exam Part II: Theoretical