On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Become familiar with Teams Direct Routing related voice configuration aspects.
- Integrate the Mediant SBC in the Microsoft Teams environment that require integrated voice components.
- ACA Certification from AudioCodes Essentials & Configuration course.
- Record of Participation.
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-Teams-S.
$550 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- Teams System Overview
- SBC Configuration for Teams Direct Routing
- Hands-on Lab – Teams to SIP Trunk connection