Where to BuySearch
In today’s highly complex and demanding world of enterprise communications, IT managers need to be able have full control of their IP phones, meeting rooms solutions and other devices throughout their lifecycle. Administrators need powerful and easy-to-use tools for everyday tasks such as configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring to increase efficiency and ensure user satisfaction. This is especially true in the new era of hybrid working, where staff are just as likely to be working from home, and with the proliferation of video-enabled meeting rooms and huddle rooms in the office.
AudioCodes Device Manager enables administrators to offer a reliable desktop phone service within their organization. With the ability to deploy and monitor AudioCodes IP phones, meeting room solutions, and EPOS and Jabra headsets and speakers, Device Manager helps to identify problems and fix them rapidly and efficiently. This proactive approach ensures quality assurance and employee satisfaction, increased productivity and lower IT expenses.
- Zero-touch installation ensures quick and simple deployments
- Reduces costs by simplifying voice network operations
- Fast fault identification and rapid recovery delivers true quality assurance
- Supports remote workers for high productivity in the hybrid workplace
- Highly scalable for effective device management in any sized business
- Rapid commissioning and provisioning
- Streamlines day-to-day operations
- Quality assurance and analytics
- Robust and scalable architecture