Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our experts can advise on products, compatibility and any aspect of contact center voice deployments.
When the time comes to plan your contact center’s move to the cloud, you need AudioCodes on your migration team to ensure that throughout your transformation to CCaaS, voice services continue uninterrupted.
Voice is Complex
With a broad range of field-proven voice technology, supported by our Live CX managed services suite, AudioCodes helps you navigate your way through the complexity of contact center cloud migration, without risking downtime or compromising on functionality or voice quality. Working with AudioCodes allows you to focus on your core business and let us worry about ensuring voice continuity, overcoming incompatibilities between cloud contact center solutions and compliance requirements. AudioCodes helps you manage the costs and avoid setbacks in your move to the cloud and ultimately deliver a better experience for your customers and agents.
- Vendor agnostic – supports any on-premises or cloud-based platform (including Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Nice, Talkdesk, Five9)
- Migrate to CCaaS at your own pace
- Minimize disruption for customers and agents
- Seamless integration of on-premises and cloud contact center solutions
- Continuous innovation with conversational AI and voice bots
- Global support and service delivered by our team of voice experts
- Leverages AudioCodes’ industry-leading SBC solution
- Seamlessly connect legacy and cloud platforms with carrier networks, remote agents and more
- Orchestrate between on-premises and cloud voice services during and after migration
- Enable ongoing modernization with conversational AI at all stages of the cloud transition
- Continuous support for on-prem call recording, OTT voice apps, voice bots and phone numbers
Contact Center Cloud Migration Architecture
Modernizing On-Premise Contact Centers In the Cloud Era
Learn how delaying your contact center’s move to the cloud needn’t be a barrier to introducing CX innovation