- AudioCodes Multi-Service Business Routers (MSBR) will be deployed by Deutsche Telekom at the premises of customers of its hosted Lync services
- AudioCodes’ MSBR key features:
- Hosted services demarcation devices with integrated session border controller, media gateway and data router capabilities in a single platform
- Fully certified for use with Microsoft Lync
- Scalable range of platforms supporting businesses from 5 to over 1,000 seats
- Designed for real-time cloud services delivery with advanced dual core architecture for consistent and high performance data and voice services
- Comprehensive interoperability with SIP-based IP telephony and UC systems
- Support a wide range of digital and analog telephony interfaces, including BRI, PRI and FXS
Lod, Israel – March 10, 2014 - AudioCodes (NasdaqGS: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that its Multi-Service Business Router (MSBR) products have been selected by Deutsche Telekom for deployment at customer locations of both its hosted Microsoft Lync Unified Communications (UC) services “Deutschland LAN Hosted Lync” and “EnhancedBusinessCommunications” (EBC). AudioCodes’ MSBRs are fully qualified for use with Lync and offer session border controller, media gateway and data router capabilities integrated into a single hardware platform.
Deutsche Telekom will be offering AudioCodes Mediant 500, 800 and 1000 MSBR platforms to customers requiring seamless and reliable integration of its hosted Lync service with their existing telecoms equipment and PSTN connections. In addition to being Lync-qualified, AudioCodes’ MSBR family supports a variety of integrated digital (BRI and PRI) and analog telephony interfaces, combined with comprehensive SIP interoperability, enabling customers to achieve a smooth migration to IP telephony and unified communications.
“Our hosted UC services deliver the benefits of Lync’s advanced functionality to our customers without the need to invest in costly hardware and licenses,” explained Dr. Felix Wunderer, VP Business Communication Products at Deutsche Telekom. “With a range of models to suit varying customer requirements in terms of scalability and telephony interfaces, AudioCodes MSBR platforms are an excellent solution for customers who are looking at a gradual migration towards hosted unified communications or who wish to retain their legacy telephony equipment.”
“We are delighted that our MSBR platforms have been chosen by Deutsche Telekom for this important new service,” commented Lior Aldema, COO and Head of Global Sales at AudioCodes. “As adoption of hosted communications services and Microsoft Lync grows among enterprises of all sizes, AudioCodes’ platforms deliver the necessary flexibility, reliability and scalability to ensure that the migration to these new environments can take place as smoothly as possible.”