Where to BuySearch
Managing the dial plan and call routing rules of multi-site, multi-vendor enterprise VoIP networks can be extremely complicated. AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM) delivers a powerful, innovative solution to this problem by enabling centralized control of all session routing decisions.
Through ARM’s highly intuitive graphical user interface, system administrators can design and modify their voice network topologies and call routing policies from a single location, resulting in significant time and cost savings. Time-consuming tasks such as adding a new PSTN or SIP trunk interconnection, adding a new branch office or modifying individual users’ calling privileges can be carried out simply and rapidly.
- Save time by accelerating network topology design and modification
- Reduce costs by simplifying voice network operations
- Increase agility by enabling rapid reaction to changing network needs
- Highly scalable to control any number of VoIP network elements
- Increase flexibility by enforcing routing policies based on broad set of criteria
- Multi-vendor support for heterogeneous environments
|Dynamic Creation of Logical Network Topology||
|On-The-Fly Routing Calculations||
|Monitoring and Analytics||