Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) is a voice network management solution that combines management of voice network devices and quality of experience monitoring into a single, intuitive web-based application. OVOC enables administrators to adopt a holistic approach to network lifecycle management by simplifying everyday tasks and assisting in troubleshooting all the way from detection to correction.
Thanks to OVOC’s clear GUI design, system administrators can manage the full lifecycle of VoIP devices and elements from a single centralized location, saving time and costs. Tasks that would normally be complex and time-consuming, such as performing root cause analysis, adding new devices to the VoIP network and initiating bulk software updates, can now be carried out quickly and easily.
Learn more about NEC MasterScope integration of voice quality data layer monitoring for OVOC Advanced customers.
- Streamline network management and quality monitoring into one single application
- Improve system availability with accurate troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Increase efficiency with centralized configuration and provisioning
- Gain intelligent insights into network trends and performance to assist in planning and design
- Microsoft Skype for Business environments are supported
- Available for deployment on cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Azure Marketplace
- Highly scalable to support thousands of devices
- Multi-tenancy support for hosted and managed environments
- Auto-provisioning and configuration for the entire AudioCodes portfolio
- IPV6 and IPV4 support
- Real-time call quality monitoring and root cause analysis
- Integration with AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM) session routing solution
- Centralized reporting and knowledge distribution
|TMN Standards Support||ITU-T recommendation M.3010 series; FCAPS functionality|
|Call Monitoring||Mean Opinion Score (MOS) (as specified by ITU-T recommendation P.800): Jitter; packet loss; delay (or latency); echo, call quality alerts, call details, call trend statistics, call SIP flow diagram|
|Provisioning and Configuration||
|Package||Device Management||Quality Monitoring||Reporting||Skype for Business Monitoring||Data Layer Monitoring|