Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes SIP Phone Support (SPS) is a value-added application for AudioCodes Mediant session border controllers (SBC) and gateways that enables smooth connectivity between IP-DECT devices and Skype for Business. By connecting Skype for Business with IP-DECT phones, SPS enables campus mobility for Microsoft UC deployments including advanced features such as simultaneous ringing, enhanced presence, Active Directory integration and seamless handover between DECT base stations.
SPS can be offered as part of an integrated appliance, running on an integrated server module installed in AudioCodes’ Mediant 800 or Mediant 1000 session border controller (SBC) or Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA). Alternatively, SPS can be deployed on a standalone server.
- Fully integrated campus mobility solution for Skype for Business deployments
- Suitable for factories, warehouses, healthcare institutions, etc.
- Integrated with leading IP-DECT vendors including Ascom, Gigaset, Aastra, IKON, NEC
- Integrated with Skype for Business presence, Active Directory
- Works in conjunction with Skype for Business clients, IP-DECT and IP phones
- Offers IP DECT coverage over large area with roaming and seamless handover
- Can scale to support thousands of users
- Works in conjunction with Microsoft SBA
- Based on a certified Microsoft protocol interface
- Supports Skype for Business security features, such as SIP over TLS and Secure RTP
|Microsoft UC Integration||