- AudioCodes’ latest One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) release supports Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- This solution replaces multiple network management applications with an intuitive single pane of glass, enabling quick and easy device detection, configuration and management
- OVOC clearly displays service alarms, trends, statistical analysis, reports and user experience monitoring
- OVOC Advanced provides VoIP quality monitoring and performs RCA (root cause analysis) to determine the exact nature and location of quality issues
- AudioCodes will be exhibiting its full range of innovative voice solutions and products at Enterprise Connect 2018, booth #707
With latest release, the AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center’s comprehensive network and device management capabilities are now compatible with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Lod, Israel - March 12, 2018 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that its One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) network management solution is now supported on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
OVOC enables customers to adopt an integrated approach to network lifecycle management by simplifying everyday tasks and assisting in troubleshooting all the way from detection to correction. When deployed in AWS, OVOC enables partners and systems integrators to provide remote VoIP support and professional services, covering AudioCodes session border controllers, IP phones and other devices, from the cloud.
OVOC combines several key functions together in a single pane of glass, including:
- New device detection and configuration
- Accurate inventory population
- Automation and mass operation support
- A central, correlated alarm dashboard
- Group-based configuration and update management
- Change documentation and device configuration backup and restore.
- Quality monitoring and RCA (root cause analysis)
In addition, OVOC is fully integrated with AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM). ARM is a holistic, dynamic routing manager with a design based on software-defined networking principles. It decouples the device layer from the network routing and policy layers, designs VoIP networks automatically, and simplifies routing rules, monitoring and management configuration.
“Aligning with the trend of migrating enterprise software to the cloud, and given the increasing complexity of today’s VoIP networks, it’s more important than ever to introduce simplicity and ease-of-use into the equation wherever we can,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Global Marketing at AudioCodes. “The AudioCodes OVOC network management solution now makes it possible to enjoy full network control from a single pane of glass with Amazon Web Services.”
Visit AudioCodes at Enterprise Connect 2018 in Orlando, FL, March 12-14, 2018, Booth #707, to meet our team and experience our broad range of innovative voice products and solutions at first hand.