- BluIP offers a Hosted Hospitality PBX solution for its hospitality customers looking to migrate from on-premises PBXs
- AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 is a high-density analog media gateway supporting up to 288 ports in a 3U chassis
- The MediaPack 1288 enables larger hotels to migrate to the Hosted Hospitality PBX solution without having to replace existing cabling infrastructure and analog phones with IP phones resulting in significant cost savings
- The MediaPack 1288 supports configurations of 144, 216 and 288 ports and power supply redundancy
- BluIP’s Hosted Hospitality PBX solution with the MediaPack 1288 will be showcased at two forthcoming events:
- Hilton IT Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah on March 2, 2016
- HTNG North American Conference in Amelia Island, Florida on March 1-3, 2016
Lod, Israel - February 25, 2016 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that its high-density analog media gateway, MediaPack 1288, has been certified by BluIP, Inc. for use in BluIP’s large scale Hosted Hospitality PBX solution architecture. The MediaPack 1288 is well suited for deployment in the hospitality, education and similar vertical markets where replacing existing analog phones with IP phones and installing the necessary Ethernet infrastructure can be excessively expensive.
The MediaPack 1288 helps reduce capital expenditure by enabling customers to benefit from the enhanced features of hosted PBX systems while retaining their existing analog telephony infrastructure. The MediaPack 1288 houses four 72 port analog cards inside a compact 3U chassis with dual, redundant power supplies providing up to 288 analog ports, thus greatly reducing power consumption and space requirements.
"The MediaPack 1288 is the perfect solution for larger hotel environments with existing analog phones,” commented Patrick Case, Vice President of Engineering at BluIP, Inc. “It saves on power consumption as well as rack space in the Main Distribution Frame or PBX room. For deployments with over 200 analog ports, the MediaPack 1288 requires only 3U of rack space compared with nearly a full 6-foot rack when using 24-port analog gateways.”
“We are proud to have achieved certification with BluIP for its Hosted Hospitality PBX solution,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “The MediaPack 1288’s specially designed solid-state architecture and advanced resilience ensure smooth deployments and significant capital savings by enabling hotels to retain their existing analog cabling and phone infrastructure."
The MediaPack 1288 is part of the AudioCodes One Voice for Hospitality portfolio, which includes analog telephony adaptors (ATA), demarcation devices (Session Border Controllers and multi-service business routers), IP phones, and monitoring and managements solutions.
BluIP will be showcasing the Hosted Hospitality PBX solution with the AudioCodes MediaPack 1288 at the Hilton IT Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah on March 2, 2016, and at HTNG North American Conference in Amelia Island, Florida on March 1-3, 2016.
Meet AudioCodes at the upcoming shows:
- Schedule a meeting at the AudioCodes’ “Unified Communications Innovation Unleashed” booth and demos at the Enterprise Connect show in Orlando, Florida, March 7-9, 2016 at booth #1529
- Schedule a meeting with AudioCodes at CeBIT in Hannover, Germany on March 14-18, 2016. Visit us at Hall #13, Booth C70 to learn more about our products and solutions
- Visit AudioCodes at UC EXPO , 19-20 April 2016, Olympia London at booth #K1016 in the Microsoft Partner Zone