- Newly announced partnership between AudioCodes and Jabra offers businesses a complete portfolio of personal devices for the office and on the go
- Partnership addresses Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business environments, as well as contact center markets, and is designed to enable enterprises to accelerate deployment and control their day-to-day operations
- AudioCodes One Voice for Microsoft 365’s comprehensive portfolio of devices, voice networking and management solutions, together with Jabra’s broad portfolio of professional headsets and speakers, creates an unmatched offering of products and solutions
- Partnership includes alignment of field and business operations as well as product integration
- Integration of Jabra devices with AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) delivers a single pane of glass for monitoring all user devices across voice networks
Lod, Israel – February 4, 2019 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC)
Partnership brings to market a broad joint product offering along with expertise and technical integration into a unified management solution
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, and Jabra, part of the GN Group and a leading developer and manufacturer of communications and sound solutions, today announced a partnership aimed at addressing Microsoft intelligent communications, including Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, and contact centers environments. The partnership is designed to assist enterprises in accelerating deployment and user adoption of IP-based unified communications and contact center solutions.
The partnership between Jabra and AudioCodes combines AudioCodes’ One Voice for Microsoft 365 comprehensive suite of devices, voice networking elements and management solutions with Jabra’s broad portfolio of professional headsets and speakers to create an unmatched offering of products and solutions for the enterprise voice market. The two companies are aligned with regard to field and business operations to maximize business potential. On the technological front, Jabra’s devices have been integrated with the AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC), delivering a single pane of glass which enables IT managers to manage and monitor all end user voice devices simply and efficiently.
“We are delighted to be collaborating with AudioCodes to deliver comprehensive voice solutions for the Microsoft UC and contact center markets,” said Holger Reisinger, Senior Vice President, Large Enterprise Solutions. “The offerings delivered by both companies complement each other perfectly, providing our joint customers with increased flexibility and functionality as they adopt next generation voice services within their organizations.”
“Our partnership with Jabra is another important mark of our commitment to simplify and accelerate the adoption of IP-based voice solutions in the digital workplace,” said Nimrode Borovsky, Vice President global marketing at AudioCodes. “We firmly believe that the combination of AudioCodes’ field-proven One Voice portfolio and Jabra’s market-leading voice devices will enhance enterprise voice networks by delivering high voice quality, ease of use and operational efficiency.”