- AudioCodes CCE Hub solution introduces enhanced flexibility for centralized Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) deployments at datacenters
- Reduction of voice infrastructure is made possible by eliminating the need to deploy CCE at branch offices
- The solution delivers simplified, reliable voice connectivity for multi-site enterprise or managed service provider Cloud PBX environments
- Terminating Microsoft SILK voice coder on AudioCodes SBC and gateways reduces bandwidth while preserving voice quality
- CCE Hub solution components include:
- AudioCodes SBCs and media gateways delivering high quality voice connectivity with PSTN, SIP trunks and existing PBXs and IP-PBXs
- AudioCodes Routing Manager delivering flexible, centrally managed call routing
- Simple installation wizard ensuring accelerated and simplified deployment
- Centralized administration and alarm management helping to reduce operational expenses
- Intuitive dashboard for simplified CCE provisioning and admin tasks
Lod, Israel – July 10, 2017
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced the launch of its CCE Hub solution. The CCE Hub solution is designed to be deployed in Microsoft Cloud PBX or hybrid cloud environments where Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) is used to provide interconnectivity with the PSTN, SIP trunks and existing PBX and IP-PBX platforms. By eliminating the need to locate CCE servers at branch offices and locating them instead centrally at the datacenter, AudioCodes’ CCE Hub solution delivers simplified, scalable and cost-effective voice interconnectivity for multi-site Cloud PBX deployments for both enterprises and service providers.
AudioCodes’ CCE Hub solution affords distributed enterprises and service providers increased flexibility when deploying voice services based on Cloud PBX. Through AudioCodes’ wide range of field-proven products such as session border controllers and digital and analog gateways, enterprises and service providers can choose how to deploy the solution in the most cost-effective way while maintaining existing contracts and meeting local regulatory requirements (such as for emergency calling).
Accelerated deployment of the solution is facilitated through an intuitive configuration wizard software tool. Ongoing monitoring and administration can be carried out from a single centralized location using AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center management software and an intuitive web-based dashboard tool. In conjunction with AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM), the CCE Hub solution enables centralized session routing and policy management, delivering optimized least cost routing between sites.
“Our collaboration with AudioCodes continues to evolve, and we are pleased to see their continued innovation and powerful solutions being introduced to market,” said Tiffany Wissner, Senior Director, Skype for Business Product Marketing at Microsoft Corp. “The combination of Microsoft and AudioCodes technologies in one ‘box’ helps to reduce time to value when deploying Microsoft Cloud PBX and enhance the PBX capabilities by adding intelligent routing.”
“By enabling centralized deployment of Cloud Connector Edition at enterprise or service provider datacenters, Microsoft has increased Cloud PBX’s ability to offer a full cloud-based telephony service,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Our CCE Hub solution leverages centralized Cloud Connector Edition environments by providing a comprehensive package of software and hardware products that simplifies deployments, increases flexibility and contributes to lower total cost of ownership.”