- True, one of Thailand’s leading service providers, is undertaking a major transformation of its voice infrastructure from legacy TDM to a fully IP-based network
- True selected AudioCodes to provide session border controllers and media gateways to enable business customers to migrate simply and smoothly to the new network
- A wide range of AudioCodes’ products are being deployed by True depending on the specific requirements of individual end customers
- Benefits of AudioCodes’ offering include:
- Flexible and scalable range of field-proven devices suitable for virtually any customer scenario
- Wide-ranging TDM and SIP interoperability, ensuring smooth integration with existing systems
- Centralized management and monitoring solutions
- Strong local support
Lod, Israel - 4 December 2017 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that its products have been selected by True Corporation, one of Thailand’s largest telecom operators. True will be deploying AudioCodes’ session border controllers and media gateways to facilitate the planned migration of its fixed-line business customers to a state-of-the-art VoIP infrastructure over the next two years.
With one of the largest fixed-line networks in Thailand, True Corporation has embarked upon a major IP transformation project, focusing initially on providing its large business customer base with SIP trunk connectivity. With a variety of legacy TDM and IP-based on-premises equipment deployed by its customers, True needed a comprehensive solution that would enable its customers to migrate smoothly and easily. AudioCodes’ broad offering of session border controllers (SBCs) and media gateways deliver the necessary flexibility, scalability and interoperability to ensure that businesses of all sizes can be integrated into the new network. In addition, AudioCodes’ centralized management and voice quality monitoring tools ensure efficient operation of the new network with the ability to promptly detect and troubleshoot potential issues.
“The flexibility and reliability of AudioCodes’ products, as well as the responsive local support, were major factors in our decision to select AudioCodes as our partner for this major transformation project,” said Ms. Nisanart Yoowattana, Executive Product Manager. “With AudioCodes’ solutions, we are confident that virtually any customer can be rapidly hooked up to our new network, regardless of their existing PBX equipment and size.”
“We are delighted that True Corporation has selected AudioCodes for this major IP transformation project,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Our broad portfolio of SBCs, media gateways and management tools deliver seamless SIP connectivity for service providers looking to migrate to all-IP infrastructure and offer hosted communications services.”