- AudioCodes VoIPerfect™ orchestrates AudioCodes session border controllers, IP phones and management tools to support secured, resilient and quality-assured high-definition voice in cloud-based environments
- VoIPerfect™ enables UCaaS cloud service providers to deliver high quality voice services to their customers without the need for costly, dedicated WAN links
- VoIPerfect™ utilizes advanced voice processing with Opus and SILK codecs, as well as path optimization techniques, to maintain high call quality even under adverse cloud network conditions
- Multi-path load balancing (including 3G/LTE) enhances resiliency and ensures cloud-based, business critical communications are always available
- AudioCodes VoIPerfect™ will be demonstrated at Enterprise Connect 2016, March 7-9, and is planned to be available for early adopting customers in Q2 2016
Lod, Israel – March 2, 2016 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today introduced its VoIPerfect™ solution for delivering resilient, quality-assured high-definition (HD) voice services over Wide Area Networks (WAN).
Cloud-based communications are becoming increasingly popular among Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and SIP trunk service providers and customers alike, as they offer significant cost savings and increased productivity. To meet customer demand for secure, reliable and high quality business communications, many cloud communication providers offer expensive dedicated WAN links that may have limited geographical coverage, take a long time to set up and may compromise the cost-effectiveness of the offered service compared to commodity broadband. However, reliance on unmanaged and public internet WAN connections leaves cloud-based offerings open to potential security, quality and reliability issues. By orchestrating AudioCodes access SBC, enterprise SBC, HD IP phones and the AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center management tools, VoIPerfect™ utilizes advanced voice processing and path optimization techniques to maintain high call quality even under adverse broadband network conditions by reducing the impact of impairments such as packet loss, jitter and delay. At the same time, VoIPerfect provides encryption and resiliency to ensure privacy and critical business communications continuity.
VoIPerfect™ employs HD voice efficient codecs, such as Opus and SILK, that reduce costly bandwidth of private connections between branches, headquarters and hosted UC datacenters, and multi-path load balancing (including the use of 3G and LTE connections) to ensure resilient connections for critical business communications.
“The VoIPerfect™ solution leverages AudioCodes’ vast experience in the field of Voice over IP communications to deliver secure, reliable and high quality voice calls for cloud communications services,” said Yehuda Herscovici, VP Product at AudioCodes. “VoIPerfect™ enables UCaaS and SIP trunk providers to deliver competitive services over the internet or unmanaged broadband links in a ‘bring your own broadband’ model, high Service Level Agreement (SLA).”
AudioCodes will be performing live demonstrations of VoIPerfect™ at Enterprise Connect 2016, March 7-9, in Orlando, Florida. VoIPerfect™ is planned to be available for Beta customers in Q2 2016.
Meet AudioCodes at the upcoming shows:
- Visit AudioCodes at Enterprise Connect to experience our live demos at the “Unified Communications Innovation Unleashed” booth in Orlando, Florida on March 7-9, 2016 at booth #1529
- Schedule a meeting with AudioCodes at CeBIT in Hannover, Germany on March 14-18, 2016. Visit us at Hall #13, Booth C70 to learn more about our products and solutions
- Visit AudioCodes at UC EXPO, 19-20 April 2016, Olympia London at booth #K1016 in the Microsoft Partner Zone