Where To BuySearch
The AudioCodes Mediant 3100 media gateway is a complete connectivity solution for medium-to-large sized enterprises, contact centers and service providers.
The Mediant 3100 supports up to 64 E1/T1 spans in a 2U platform to enable versatile connectivity between TDM and VoIP networks, such as connecting legacy TDM PBX systems to IP networks and IP-PBXs to the PSTN.
Scaling up to 5,000 concurrent SBC sessions, the Mediant 3100 connects IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider and offers superior performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environment.
The Mediant 3100 media gateway is compatible with the Microsoft SIP Gateway to enable the direct integration of analog devices with Microsoft Teams Phone System.
- True hybrid media gateway and SBC platform for gradual migration to IP communications
- Certified for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing with local media optimization
- Proven interoperability with SIP trunks, UC platforms, PBXs and IP cloud services
- Supports up to 64 E1/T1 spans and 5,000 concurrent SBC sessions
- Robust perimeter defense against cyber, DoS and DDoS attacks, as well as eavesdropping, fraud and service theft
- Service resilience with local branch survivability and PSTN fallback
|Max. SBC Sessions||5,000 (RTP/SRTP)|
|Max. Transcoding Sessions||3,200|
|PSTN Interfaces||8 to 64 E1/T1|
|Max. Voice Channels||1,920|
|Ethernet||8 GE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports|
|Transcoding and Vocoders||Coder normalization including transcoding, coder enforcement and re-prioritization, extensive vocoder support: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, AMR-NB/WB, Opus-NB/WB, OPUS: SILK-NB/WB|
|Physical Dimensions||19” 2U, (HxWxD) 88mm x 438mm x 490mm|
|Powering||Redundant Dual Feed, 100-240 V AC/9-4A, 50-60Hz or 48VDC 18A max|