Where to BuySearch
The AudioCodes Mediant 500Li analog VoIP gateway offers service providers and enterprises superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-PBX systems.
Offering comprehensive SIP interoperability with leading softswitches and unified communications platforms, the Mediant 500Li delivers secure and reliable communications for small enterprises and branch office locations.
The Mediant 500Li is compatible with the Microsoft SIP Gateway to enable the direct integration of analog devices with Microsoft Teams Phone System.
- Leverage investment in legacy analog telephone, modem, and fax systems – easing VoIP migration
- Secure zero-touch provisioning, useful for large-scale deployments
- Comprehensive security and reliability with integrated SBC
- Branch office survivability and PSTN fallback in the event of a WAN outage
- Perfect for any all-IP migration scenario with option for data routing, up to 1Gbps
- 4 or 8 FXS ports, FXS loop start
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- T.38 fax compliant
- Rich subscriber feature set: 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and Caller ID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure
- IPV6 Support