Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes’ MediaPack 1xx series of analog VoIP gateways offer service providers and enterprises superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-PBX systems.
The MediaPack 1xx gateways are fully interoperable with leading softswitches and SIP servers.
- Leverage investment in legacy analog telephone, modem, and fax systems – easing VoIP migration
- Secured zero-touch provisioning, useful for large-scale deployments
- Standalone Survivability (SAS) keeps your business running in the event of a network failure
- Support for 2 to 24 analog ports
- T.38 fax compliant
- Rich subscriber feature set: 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and Caller ID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure