Where to BuySearch
Assure your voice quality using OVOC data layer monitoring
AudioCodes OVOC MasterScope Voice Quality Data Layer Monitoring identifies call quality related issues quickly, so you can take immediate action to resolve them.
Powered by NEC MasterScope Network Manager and Flow Analyzer modules, data layer monitoring enables root cause analysis (RCA) for calls with quality issues through multi-layer drill down. By correlating voice network monitoring information to data network layers, OVOC MasterScope delivers comprehensive quality visibility to detect and correct voice-related networking issue.
Currently OVOC MasterScope voice quality data layer monitoring is only available to OVOC Advanced customers.
- Monitor, analyze and troubleshoot voice and data layers from a single pane of glass
- Access all current and historical call data and underlying data layer information with just a few clicks
- Intelligent insights into network trends and performance to assist in planning and design
- Intuitive UI to simplify voice network operations, improve user experience and reduce downtime
- Drill down from the OVOC Advanced Quality Package into the details of a specific call leg in a network segment using MasterScope
- Get full details of the data layer network behavior at the same time a call is being made
- Perform historical RCA on the data traffic and router behavior
- Perform corrective actions on either routers or session border controllers (SBC) from OVOC after identifying the root cause of the problem
- Launch MasterScope directly from the OVOC dashboard
|Network Manager Specifications|
|Multi-vendor data link network management||
|Web Console||Dashboard, topology map, and packet flow analysis view for root-cause analysis|
|Supported Protocols||SNMP, Syslog, ICMP|
|Network Flow Analyzer Specifications|
|Grouping definitions||Link Aggregation (LAG) Breakdown analysis for a logical interface|
|Supported Protocols||NetFlow (v5, v9), sFlow (v4, v5)|