Standalone video collaboration bar
The AudioCodes RXV80 standalone video collaboration bar delivers an intuitive meeting room experience that supports collaboration in video-enabled meeting rooms, and is especially designed for huddle rooms. Integrating unified communication and video collaboration capabilities, one standalone device enables remote participants to see and hear everyone in the room with outstanding image clarity and enhanced voice quality.
Developed in partnership with Dolby®, the RXV80 overcomes challenging lighting conditions and variations in room dimensions to capture every detail as if you were actually there. Intelligent Acoustics™ enable full room pickup, ensuring incredible voice quality that enhances quiet and distant voices while isolating every speaker regardless of external disturbances from beyond the room’s confines. The resulting meeting experience gives every participant a voice - unhindered by meeting room shape, size, or wall texture.
The RXV80 standalone video collaboration bar is easy to deploy in any video-enabled meeting room, integrates with leading UC platforms, and is supported by AudioCodes’ centralized device management and monitoring solutions. Together with AudioCodes Meeting Insights, the RXV80 offers a collaborative meeting room experience that delivers continuous productivity throughout the enterprise.
- Wide angle lens covers every seat in the meeting room
- Fixed-focus 4K sensor enables HDR video mapping to ensure image clarity regardless of lighting conditions in the room
- Compact design and flexible TV display mounting
- Intuitive touch controller supports click-to-join UC functionality for easy meeting moderation
- Microphone arrays deliver full room pickup in any video-enabled meeting room or huddle room
- Cost-effective easy-to-deploy device plugs into existing huddle room setup
- Integrated UC client eliminates need for personal devices such as laptops or phones
- Intelligent Acoustics™ deliver enhanced voice quality even in spaces with high ceilings, glass walls, and other challenging room conditions
- Unified Communications capabilities support both voice-only conferencing and video-enabled collaboration
- Leverage existing TV speakers for simplicity and easy installation
- Works with AudioCodes Meeting Insights, Device Manager and One Voice Operations Center to deliver continuous productivity as well as centralized management and monitoring