Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) session border controller (SBC) is designed to meet today’s demands of enterprises and service providers looking to virtualize their infrastructure and harmonize their datacenters on commodity server hardware.
The Virtual Edition SBC is a highly scalable solution supporting SIP interoperability, media handling (including transcoding) and security, it provides full SBC functionality for enterprises and service providers looking to deliver voice services such as hosted business services, unified communications and contact centers via private or public clouds .
The Mediant VE SBC can be deployed as a VNF on leading NFV platforms and uCPE devices, as well as native servers, and is compatible with leading orchestration solutions.
AudioCodes Mediant Server Edition (SE) SBC runs on AudioCodes certified Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) servers, aimed at high-scale environments.
- Certified by Miercom for high performance and scalability under security attacks
- Offers comprehensive interoperability and enhanced voice quality
- Deployable on private and public clouds such as OpenStack and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proven interoperability with third-party NFV orchestration solutions
- Rapidly scale session capacity and deploy new instances with cloud licensing
- Same code base as AudioCodes field-proven hardware-based SBCs
- Compatible with hypervisors such as VMware, Hyper-V and KVM
- Runs on dedicated COTS servers and in virtualized environments
- High packet throughput through optimized network path
- Advanced voice quality monitoring and reporting
- Built-in, software-based media transcoding
- Qualified for Microsoft Skype for Business and BroadSoft BroadWorks environments
- Media replication for recording through SIPREC
- High-availability active/standby configuration
|Model||Max. Signaling Sessions||Max. Media Sessions||Max. SRTP-RTP Sessions||Max. Transcoding||Max. Registered Users|