Where to BuySearch
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is gaining momentum among traditional and cloud-based service providers as it enables them to rapidly introduce innovative, revenue-generating services and utilize cloud infrastructure resources efficiently and cost-effectively.
AudioCodes’ Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) and Mediant Cloud Edition (CE) session border controllers deliver full SBC functionality for service providers looking to deliver advanced voice services such as hosted business services, unified communications and contact centers via private, public and hybrid clouds that follow the ETSI NFV architecture.
AudioCodes’ SBC VNF is a highly scalable SBC suitable for service provider datacenters supporting access and peering functionality. Deployment options include support for market-leading hypervisors, including KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V and AWS and the ability to integrate with commercial or proprietary orchestrators. The Mediant VE and Mediant CE SBCs offer field-proven interoperability and resiliency while providing wide-ranging scalability coupled with flexible licensing.
- Broad SIP interoperability and VoIP security
- Supports cloud automation and provisioning mechanisms
- Compatible with all leading hypervisors
- Highly scalable and suitable for private datacenters and hybrid clouds
- Flexible network-wide pool licensing
- Full isolation between tenants
- DDoS and cyber-attacks prevention
- Integrated WebRTC gateway and media transcoding