Where to BuySearch
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is gaining momentum among traditional and cloud-based service providers as it enables them to rapidly introduce innovative, revenue-generating services and utilize cloud infrastructure resources efficiently and cost-effectively.
AudioCodes’ Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) Session Border Controller (SBC) delivers full SBC functionality for service providers looking to deliver voice services such as hosted business services, unified communications and contact centers via private or public clouds that follow the ETSI NFV architecture.
AudioCodes’ SBC VNF is a highly scalable SBC suitable for service provider datacenters supporting access and peering functionality. Deployment options include support for market-leading hypervisors, including KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V and AWS and the ability to integrate with commercial or proprietary orchestrators. The Mediant VE SBC offers field-proven interoperability and resiliency while providing wide-ranging scalability coupled with flexible licensing.
- Supports cloud automation and provisioning mechanisms
- Compatible with leading hypervisors
- Highly scalable SBC suitable for service provider datacenters
- Certified by Miercom for high performance and scalability
- Supports access and peering functionality
- Flexible network-wide pool licensing
- Full isolation between tenants
- Broad SIP interoperability, media handling and VoIP security
- Full integration with OpenStack