Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes Universal Customer Premises Equipment (uCPE) platform integrates an Intel server module which can run Virtual Network Functions (vNF) in conjunction with embedded Physical Network Functions (pNF) required for hosted business communications.
It provides a remotely manageable platform on which hosted service providers can easily deploy, modify or delete VNFs over Wide Area Networks (WAN).
A particularly compelling enterprise use case is the implementation of SD-WAN capabilities on uCPE to deliver secure and resilient access to both on-premise and cloud-based UC services.
- Remotely manageable platform simplifies operations and reduces OPEX
- Single platform hosts multiple VNFs
- Compatible with OpenStack and major third-party orchestrators
- Integrated Intel server module runs multiple uCPEs
- Embedded support for data routing, SBC and media gateway
- Based on AudioCodes' robust Mediant 800B platform with integrated ATOM Intel processor