Where To BuySearch
The AudioCodes 400HD series of IP phones is a range of easy-to-use, feature-rich desktop devices, boasting crystal-clear sound quality, superior ergonomics and simple workflow design. Each device in the series is certified by Zoom for use with the Zoom Phone platform.
When deployed as part of AudioCodes’ One Voice for Zoom, these devices deliver a user experience through Zoom that looks and feels exactly like traditional telephone and video calls, all while retaining the many benefits of traditional PBX voice functionality.
Because all devices support Zoom “ZTP” (Zero Touch Provisioning with Zoom) the deployment and provisioning of AudioCodes IP Phones is easy and intuitive and does not require registration from the phone itself. They are simply plugged into a network via Wi-Fi or fixed Ethernet cable to start working right away.
AudioCodes IP phones and devices are available for purchase in various ways, including via AudioCodes Flex, a subscription-based program aimed at providing our customers with solutions that protect their investment for years to come. By providing flexible options that fit the way our customers do business, AudioCodes enables early adoption of the latest technologies while minimizing the risk of ownership.
Learn more about the AudioCodes Flex program.
- Excellent voice and video quality
- Simple workflow design and usability
- Clear, intuitive and easily recognizable menus
- Plug and play with no manual registration on phone
- Supports Zoom ZTP (Zero touch provisioning)
- Support for OPUS and G.722
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dedicated call transfer and hold buttons
- Integrated sidecar with presence indicators
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity