Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes’ SIP trunking solutions are an ideal choice for service providers offering SIP trunk services to their business customers. These solutions allow service providers to benefit from quick, easy and reliable deployments as well as enabling their customers to continue using their existing PBX and IP-PBX systems both during and after the migration process.
This migration can be done with minimum business disruption and with the assurance of high quality communication services. The modular design of AudioCodes connectivity devices (SBCs and media gateways) enables service providers to leverage SIP trunking services as a "foot in the door" that will permit remotely controlled migration to hosted unified communications (UC) services in the future.
At the service provider core, AudioCodes' appliance and software-based access SBCs provide an NFV-ready, highly secure and feature-rich solution which includes advanced features such as scalable and flexible transcoding and support for WebRTC.
- Extensive interoperability and SIP mediation ensure smooth and successful SIP trunk roll-outs
- Flexible and scalable SBC solutions for PSTN and SIP trunk connectivity
- Hybrid TDM and SIP platforms deliver investment protection for IP migration
- Successful homologations with PSTN networks worldwide
- Comprehensive support for SIP protocol variants ensuring seamless interoperability with softswitches and IP-PBXs
- Concurrent PSTN connection for lifeline fallback and least cost routing
- Simplified centralized management
- Voice and service quality management integration
- Built-in IP security mechanisms deliver protection from malicious or fraudulent attacks