Where To BuySEARCH
In the Software Defined Voice Network (SDvN) architecture, the infrastructure layer contains the fundamental components of enterprise voice solutions: IP-PBXs, legacy PBXs, SIP trunks and the PSTN. The growing adoption of cloud-based communications offerings increases the complexity of voice networks, as does the fact that many enterprises rely on multi-vendor solutions across their branches.
Making sure all these elements can connect and interoperate with each other efficiently and securely is the role of the session border controller or SBC. Relying on over 25 years of voice technology innovation, AudioCodes Mediant SBCs offer scalability, reliability and unrivalled interoperability with a vast array of communications solutions and networks. Available for cloud-based or on-premises deployments, AudioCodes SBCs include advanced voice processing technology to deliver high voice quality in all network conditions.
- Seamless connectivity with virtually any voice platform or network
- Suitable for cloud-based or on-premises deployment
- Scalability to meet all enterprise needs
- Operational simplicity and centralized management
- Available as appliance or virtualized/cloud solution
- Certified for leading UC vendors (including Microsoft, Avaya, Genesys)
- Support most SIP trunk networks
- Hybrid SBC platforms enable connectivity with legacy TDM environments
- Robust security protecting against malicious attacks and fraud
- Built-in support for high-definition wideband codecs, including SILK and Opus