Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our representatives can advise on products, compatibility and UC deployments.
The Live Cloud Management Platform simplifies everyday tasks and troubleshooting, from detection to correction, ensuring users’ satisfaction and productivity. From an intuitive self-service portal, you can deploy, administrate and manage all your customer’s business phones, meeting room devices and users, as well as define calling policies, ensuring 24/7 availability.
Live Cloud goes much further than streamlined onboarding and connectivity, also offering comprehensive user and QoE management capabilities:
- A user management self-service portal for setting user profiles, allocating numbers and defining automated corporate calling policies.
- Move/Add/Change/Delete (MACD) operations
- Powerful analytics and reporting tools for real-time insights into customers’ operations.
- Monitoring and Teams QoE reporting using powerful AudioCodes applications.
Improved service SLA and simplified user lifecycle across Microsoft Teams deployments.
By eliminating the need for multiple management tools like PowerShell, and the required on-staff masters to manage them, Live Cloud’s powerful user management functionality enables service providers to increase efficiency and reduce management costs.
The AudioCodes Live Cloud Device Manager gives your customers complete control over their organization’s Microsoft Teams Rooms devices throughout their whole lifecycle, including installation, monitoring and maintenance, regardless of where they are located.
Provision and Deploy
- Network topology planning and design
- Settings and provisioning
- Device discovery and auto-registration
- Redirect server enrollment for home users
- Automatic device initial configuration
- Mass configuration for regions and sites
- Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP), 802.1X, Wi-Fi, HTTP proxy, etc.
Operation and Management
- Monitoring and deployment overview
- Device status and troubleshooting
- Daily maintenance
- Bulk firmware updates (including peripherals)
- Security alarms for events such as multiple sign-in attempts
- Health dashboard for strategic meeting room and VIPs
- Scalability: Seamlessly manage and monitor devices and users across multiple clients.
- Streamlined Operations: Simplify day-to-day user and device management tasks.
- Proactive Issue Resolution: Identify and address device issues before they impact clients.
- Enhanced Client Experience: Provide reliable, secure, and up-to-date devices.
- Competitive Differentiation: Stand out in the market as a full-service MSP with comprehensive device management capabilities.
- Revenue Growth: Generate additional revenue streams by offering premium device management services to existing and new clients.