Where to BuySearch
The Avaya Aura® Contact Center allows organizations to leverage real-time and historical information to deliver seamless, context-sensitive customer care. It facilitates communication via voice and multimedia channels, so businesses can provide service on their customers’ own terms. Avaya Aura Contact Center is a software-only application that runs on commercial off-the-shelf servers and uses SIP for voice communications.
AudioCodes has designed intelligent, flexible, cost-effective SIP-based Enterprise Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs) and Media Gateways for enterprise customers who are seeking to harvest the full benefits of the Avaya Aura Contact Center.
AudioCodes provides Avaya’s contact center customers with superior voice quality, secured connectivity to service providers, interoperability with IP-PBXs and legacy equipment, branch survivability and remote agent connectivity.
Avaya customers can order AudioCodes' products and services directly from Avaya. Other AudioCodes solutions are available through Avaya’s distributors and resellers.
- Fully certified and supported with Avaya applications
- Hybrid platform of Mediant E-SBC and Media Gateway for smooth migration to IP
- Secured connectivity and interoperability with SIP trunking service providers
- Tested interoperability with IP-PBXs and legacy PBXs
- Integrates with both Avaya “Blue” and Avaya “Red” systems
- Extensive voice quality monitoring and analysis using the AudioCodes OVOC Advanced solution
- Connectivity with remote and home agents
- Superior voice quality
- Branch survivability and E911 support
- PSTN connectivity (TDM trunks)