- In its Enterprise SBCs and VoIP Gateways Market Tracker – 4Q21 Analysis report, Omdia ranked AudioCodes as the market leader for 2021 with a worldwide revenue share of 18.5%
- AudioCodes was also ranked by Omdia as the leading vendor in the same category for 4Q21
- AudioCodes Mediant SBCs enable seamless and secure Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams and bring-your-own-carrier (BYOC) for Zoom Phone, Genesys Cloud CX and other leading unified communications (UC) and contact center solutions
- Mediant SBCs are the foundation of the AudioCodes Live offering, a portfolio of managed services that streamline the integration of UC and contact center solutions with SIP trunk services globally
- The Mediant family of SBCs includes scalable, virtualized and cloud-native SBCs that can be deployed in either public or private clouds, as well as on-premises
Lod, Israel – March 16, 2022 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes continues to lead the enterprise SBC market with an 18.5% worldwide revenue share for 2021
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that it has been ranked as the leading vendor for enterprise session border controller (SBC) revenue for 4Q21 and the whole of 2021 by market research firm Omdia. In its Enterprise SBCs and VoIP Gateways Market Tracker – 4Q21 Analysis report, Omdia revealed that AudioCodes had achieved the highest worldwide SBC revenue share with 18.5% for the year.
During 2021, as the hybrid working model continued to take hold around the world, AudioCodes saw significant growth across all of its business lines. This trend was particularly marked in the SBC market, driven to a large extent by the rise of unified communications as a service (UCaaS) solutions like Microsoft Teams and Zoom Phone on one hand, and enterprises embracing a cloud infrastructure on the other.
AudioCodes Mediant SBCs deliver seamless, secure and reliable Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams services. They also enable bring-your-own-carrier (BYOC) solutions for Zoom Phone, Genesys Cloud CX and other leading unified communications (UC) and customer experience solutions. Mediant SBCs stand at the core of the innovative AudioCodes Live offering, a portfolio of managed services that eliminate the complexity from the integration of UC and customer experience solutions with various SIP trunking services offered by service providers globally. They are also a key driver of contact center innovation and provide powerful automation capabilities for UC user lifecycle management.
The Mediant family encompasses scalable, virtualized and cloud-native SBCs that can be deployed in either public or private clouds, as well as appliances for customers looking for on-premises deployments, all based on years of enterprise- and carrier-grade VoIP innovation and customer deployment expertise.
“We’re very happy to have hit the top spot in the highly competitive enterprise SBC field in terms of worldwide revenue share for 2021,” said Yehuda Herscovici, VP Product at AudioCodes. “This result is a huge endorsement of our customer-centric corporate strategy, which aims to deliver exceptional quality and value at all times, as well as our focus on developing end-to-end managed voice services for organizations keen to embrace the hybrid workplace revolution and the future of work.”