- AudioCodes’ Mediant Multi-Service Business Routers (MSBR) to be deployed with rapid installation and full remote management at Deutsche Telekom’s business customers
- Mediant MSBRs offer legacy PSTN and VoIP connectivity, data routing and firewall, together with a range of WAN interface options in a single, compact platform
- Integrated Session Border Controller (SBC) with extensive SIP interoperability enables virtually any customer IP-PBX to connect seamlessly with Deutsche Telekom’s infrastructure
- Advanced voice encryption capabilities ensure secured communications for Deutsche Telekom’s business customers
- Mediant MSBRs support flexible, cloud-based SBC license management
Lod, Israel - May 2, 2016
Deutsche Telekom AG and AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that AudioCodes’ Mediant multi-service business routers (MSBR) have been selected by Deutsche Telekom for a major, multi-year SIP trunk project. The project is part of Deutsche Telekom’s ongoing migration of all its German ISDN customers to an all-IP infrastructure.
The AudioCodes Mediant MSBR family includes a range of scalable devices that offer VoIP connectivity, data routing and security together with a range of WAN interface options, all housed in a single, compact platform. The MSBRs’ integrated session border controller (SBC) functionality delivers extensive SIP interoperability enabling virtually any customer IP-PBX (including Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync) to connect seamlessly with Deutsche Telekom’s infrastructure. The devices support a range of WAN interfaces including Gigabit Ethernet, ADSL and VDSL2 (including vectoring), as well as BRI and PRI ISDN interfaces for customers with legacy PBX equipment. Voice encryption is supported across all of AudioCodes’ voice connectivity platforms, including MSBR, to ensure secured communications for Deutsche Telekom’s business customers.
AudioCodes’ MSBRs will be fully integrated into Deutsche Telekom’s management platforms to enable rapid installation and full remote management and monitoring. Furthermore, AudioCodes’ cloud-based SBC licensing mechanism will enable Deutsche Telekom to respond rapidly to its customers’ changing needs.
“Reliable SIP trunk connectivity for our business customers is an important part of Deutsche Telekom’s migration to All-IP,” said Hendrik Otten, Head of Commercial Management Inhouse at Deutsche Telekom GmbH. “With their extensive SIP interoperability, support for ISDN and WAN interfaces and flexible manageability, AudioCodes’ family of MSBRs are an ideal CPE device ensuring secure, reliable and smooth connectivity with the new infrastructure and enabling us to deliver new value-added services in the future.”
“We are delighted to have been selected by Deutsche Telekom for this prestigious project,” commented Shaul Weissman, VP Business Development, Service Providers, at AudioCodes. “Our MSBRs were designed to deliver secure, reliable and high quality voice and data services while maintaining consistently high performance. We believe that this combination will significantly contribute to the successful migration of Deutsche Telekom’s business customers to SIP trunk services.”