Where to BuySearch
The AudioCodes SD-WAN solution is a VoIP enabled edge Universal Customer Premises Equipment (uCPE) appliance based on the AudioCodes Mediant 800 with an integrated Intel server module that can host SD-WAN application-aware routing algorithms. These algorithms evaluate end-to-end path performance across available underlying services and select optimal paths to deliver application data within stringent service level agreements (SLA).
The AudioCodes SD-WAN solution provides VoIP SBC and media gateway functionality, integration with on-premise legacy PSTN equipment, and secure and highly interoperable connection and optimal routing to Unified Communications as a service (UCaaS) cloud services.
The AudioCodes SD-WAN solution is fully compatible with Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business.
- Maintains business continuity for quality-sensitive UC, cloud-based UCaaS and hybrid UC/UCaaS services
- Takes advantage of the heterogeneous mix of broadband WAN links available at branch offices
- No need to add another edge appliance to handle WAN transport options and optimization functions
- Ensures secure and resilient “last mile” connectivity from branch office sites to the cloud
- Application-aware, transport-independent, and dynamic policy-based SD-WAN path selection routing algorithms that run as software on integrated OSN x86 server
- Built-in state-of-the-art AudioCodes session border controller (SBC) and VoIP media gateway for resilient UC/UCaaS
- Supports multiple WAN transport technologies (including fiber, broadband Ethernet, xDSL, T1 and 4G+/LTE Advanced)
- Supports all types of local PSTN interfaces (including FXS, BRI and PRI), and multiple LAN ports with optional PoE