- AudioCodes has enhanced its One Voice for Microsoft 365 offering, a comprehensive suite of voice products, solutions and services for Microsoft intelligent communications
- Phone devices:
- C450HD is a native Teams phone that also supports Skype for Business environments
- AudioCodes is now shipping C450HD evaluation units, and general availability is expected in Q4-2018
- New insurance policy offering full credit back on 400HD IP phone purchases upon replacement with Microsoft Teams native C450HD
- New ”buy 10, get 1 free” promotion for C450HD IP phones
- Voice connectivity:
- Support for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Virtualized SBC for Microsoft Azure, with cloud-native SBC to follow later in 2018
- Centralized call routing management for distributed Teams deployments
- Management and monitoring:
- Teams voice quality monitoring via One Voice Operations Center
- Full user lifecycle support for Microsoft Teams customers using User Management Pack TM 365
- Application development:
- Advanced AI-based voice applications based on Microsoft Calling API
- AudioCodes will be exhibiting the One Voice for Microsoft 365 portfolio along with these enhancements at Microsoft Ignite 2018, booth #1829
Latest innovations strengthen the AudioCodes One Voice portfolio with features designed to complement the deployment and operation of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business voice services
Lod, Israel – September 25th, 2018 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced a wide range of innovative enhancements to its One Voice for Microsoft 365 portfolio of products, solutions and services for Microsoft intelligent communications. The new features deliver enhanced voice functionality for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business in the areas of phone devices, voice connectivity, management and monitoring, and application development.
The AudioCodes C450HD color touch-screen IP phone will be generally available later this year. The C450HD is a native Teams phone that also supports Skype for Business environments, making it a perfect solution for organizations planning to migrate from Skype for Business to Teams. In addition, AudioCodes is announcing an insurance policy offering full credit back on 400HD IP phone purchases upon replacement with Microsoft Teams native C450HD, along with a “buy 10, get 1 free” promotion for C450HD IP phones for Microsoft Teams deployments.
AudioCodes Mediant SBCs support Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams, enabling simple integration between Teams and Bring-Your-Own-Trunk (BYOT) SIP trunk services. AudioCodes SBCs’ advanced media optimization mechanisms help improve voice quality and reduce bandwidth consumption for distributed enterprise and service provider Teams deployments.
The Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) SBC is now available for deployment in Microsoft Azure and is listed on Azure Marketplace. Later this year, Mediant Cloud Edition (CE) SBC, a cloud-native, elastic SBC platform with “micro-services” architecture, will be available for deployment in Azure as well, including support for high availability.
For large distributed organizations using Teams combined with AudioCodes Direct Routing SBCs for their voice infrastructure, the AudioCodes Routing Manager (ARM) delivers centralized call control and routing policy management, enabling least-cost and quality-based routing along with enhanced support for emergency calls.
Management and Monitoring
The AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) now supports voice quality monitoring of calls between Teams and the PSTN and SIP trunks. Furthermore, the User Management Pack 365TM (UMP 365) solution now delivers full user lifecycle support for Microsoft Teams users, including one-click user migration from Skype for Business. Full integration between OVOC and UMP 365 enables alarms and statistics to be generated by OVOC, down to the level of individual users. User Management Pack 365 and IP Phone Manager Express are now listed on Azure Marketplace.
With support for the Microsoft Calling API, AudioCodes is now developing advanced, AI-based enterprise voice applications and bots which are fully integrated with Teams and AudioCodes One Voice portfolio.
“AudioCodes is firmly aligned with Microsoft’s vision for ‘Intelligent Communications’”, commented Nimrode Borovsky, VP Global Marketing at AudioCodes. “The latest enhancements to our One Voice for Microsoft 365 offering reinforce our commitment to delivering innovative and effective voice solutions for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business environments.”
Ilya Bukshteyn, Partner Director, Intelligent Devices, Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business, Microsoft Corp. said, “AudioCodes' One Voice is helping our customer and partners quickly realize the benefits of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. We are happy to see the continued innovation from AudioCodes related to devices, connectivity and manageability.”
Visit AudioCodes at Ignite 2018 in Orlando, FL, September 24-28, 2018, Booth #1829, to meet our team and experience our broad range of innovative voice products and solutions first hand.