Where to BuySearch
For information about AudioCodes' Direct Routing Survivable Branch Appliances for Microsoft Teams, click here.
AudioCodes’ family of Survivable Branch Appliances (SBAs) is a line of enterprise-class integrated CPEs designed to ensure access to data and voice services in the event of a WAN outage. AudioCodes SBAs are an essential element in multisite Skype for Business deployments, and are fully certified by Microsoft for use with Skype for Business Server.
AudioCodes offers Survivable Branch Appliances that fit any enterprise location size, providing branch office voice resiliency — with TDM and VoIP interfaces — for up to 1000 users.
- Ensure uninterrupted Skype for Business voice calls for branch offices
- Reduce footprint and power consumption by hosting multiple enterprise applications on one platform
- Enhanced QoS support for excellent user quality-of-experience
- Reliable and high performance SIP trunk connectivity
- Open server platform for hosting additional value-added services and applications
- Modular addition of transcoding resources
- Skype for Business migration support for branch offices with advanced call routing capabilities, such as Call Forking and Active Directory look-up
- Supports emergency calling standards, including E911 and Emergency Location Identification Number (ELIN)