Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes’ Fax Server is a powerful and flexible tool for managing inbound and outbound enterprise fax transmissions in Skype for Business environments.
AudioCodes Fax Server is a pure software application which can be deployed on a standard server or on AudioCodes Mediant SBC or media gateways and Survivable Branch Appliances (SBA) in branch offices. For multi-site organizations the Fax Server may be deployed at branch offices or as a centralized application in the datacenter serving all remote branches.
- Support for corporate fax, DID fax number or one number for voice/fax mailbox
- Reliable service: no more “Out of paper”, “Out of toner”, “Paper Jam” or “Faxes Getting Lost”
- Save time and productivity - no need to wait by the fax machine when sending or receiving faxes.
- Secured delivery - avoid sensitive faxes being left unattended at the fax machine
- Easy to use, manage and archive faxes
- Always-on service available 24x7
- Go Green - reduces paper consumption and annoying piles of spam faxes
- Receive incoming faxes as email with a PDF attachment.
- Integrated with the company’s Active Directory (LDAP)
- Send faxes from the company email (Office, Home or Mobile) with attachments.
- Send faxes to one or multiple destinations.
- Supports different file formats such as: DOC, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, TXT etc.
- Retry mechanism for outgoing fax attempts (e.g. busy line or no answer)
- Cover Page – system-wide with sender details or personal cover page
|Fax to Mail Features||
|Mail to Fax Features||
|Monitoring & Reporting||