AudioCodes Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) Session Border Controller (SBC) can be consumed via the AWS Marketplace on a pay-as-you-go, metered subscription basis. This new plan enables users to benefit from a mature and fully functional SBC solution on a per-consumption pricing model with no up-front costs – you only pay for the call minutes consumed by the SBC.
Subscribe to the Mediant Virtual Edition (VE) SBC - PAYG Offer on AWS Marketplace
Pay-per-minute SBC package includes
- Unlimited minutes
- 2000 concurrent calls
- Chime Voice Connector wizard
- Microsoft Teams support
- Bandwidth savings with codec transcoding
- Secured communication using TLS and SRTP
- Call Recording and Cognitive Services integration
|SIPREC streaming||All sessions|
|Amazon Chime Voice Connector Setup Wizard|
|Microsoft Teams Support|
|Voice Codecs||G729, G722, G723, G727|
|Voice Quality Reports (RTCP-XR)|
Products and Services Offering
For inquiries and updates related to our products and services offering go to AudioCodes Software SBC Support for AWS →
- Standard Call Minutes | 1 unit charged per call minute
- Transcoding Minutes | 1 unit is charged per minute of transcoding
- Recording (SIPREC) Minutes | 1 unit is charged per minute of recording
Pricing is calculated per-minute, and you only pay for the services you consume.
The following charges apply:
The pricing model is simple and straightforward. The SBC usage is metered according to three parameters (dimensions): call minutes, transcoding and recording.
For example, for a transcoded call, you will be charged for the cost of standard call minutes plus the cost of transcoding minutes.
All charges are billed via your AWS account.
For unit prices refer to the AWS marketplace offer page