Any IT team tasked with enabling employees to work from home needs to ensure a smooth communications experience for remote workers and be able to monitor voice quality and successfully solve communications issues without physical access to employees’ equipment.
AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) voice network management system is a key enabler for the successful introduction of work-from-home teams. OVOC delivers centralized management of voice network devices and end-to-end quality of experience monitoring in a single, intuitive web-based application. It also gives the IT team comprehensive troubleshooting tools and root cause analysis capabilities that ensure efficient and stable communications for remote workers.
- Streamline network management and quality monitoring in a single application
- Improve system availability with accurate troubleshooting and end to end root cause analysis
- Global voice quality monitoring and troubleshooting for on-premises and work-at-home agents
- Enhanced monitoring for all inbound and outbound calls in UC-as- a-Service (UCaaS) environments such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Increase efficiency with centralized configuration and provisioning of remote workers’ devices
- Intelligent insights on network trends and performance to assist in capacity planning and design
- Highly scalable to support thousands of on-prem or remote devices
- Multi-tenancy support for hosted and managed environments
- Auto-provisioning and configuration for the entire AudioCodes portfolio
- Real-time call quality monitoring and root cause analysis using standard protocols
- Centralized reporting and knowledge distribution