Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes’ Universal Communications Architecture (UCA) solution fulfils an important role in the digital workplace transformation process, enabling large enterprises with disparate multi-vendor communications systems to modernize their voice networks efficiently and cost-effectively. UCA achieves this through consolidation of communications silos, connectivity with SIP trunk services and utilization of the corporate IP network to optimize call routing.
UCA employs session border controllers (SBCs), global end-to-end call routing and policy management, and AudioCodes’ advanced VoIPerfect voice technology to enable the creation of a universal network that offers high voice quality, without having to replace existing platforms. The end result is a future-proof voice infrastructure that is easy to manage, maintains corporate security, and delivers significant capital and operational cost savings.
- Reduced communications costs through SIP trunk consolidation
- Lower operational costs through centralized management
- Manage the migration to UC at your own pace
- Increased user satisfaction with reliable connectivity and HD voice
- Meets global regulatory and compliance requirements
- Integration of communication silos over corporate WAN
- Establishment of centralized or regional SIP trunk hubs
- Centralized enterprise-wide call routing and dial plan
- Robust protection from malicious attacks, fraud and eavesdropping
- Reliable connectivity for remote workers and web calls (WebRTC)
- Global voice network management and monitoring