Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our experts can advise on products, compatibility and any aspect of voice deployments.
Your main service desk receives a lot of calls, but so do your internal business lines (IT HelpDesk, HR/Recruiting Team, Security Team, Travel Desk, Sales Team, and more). Voca spreads customer experience capabilities like intelligent routing, voicemail, IVR, queuing, to every department all while using Microsoft Teams as your UC.
Combined Conversational AI
Pre-integrated Natural Language Understanding, Speech-to-Text, and Text-to-Speech allowing customers a fundamental way to connect —through voice.
No-code Flow Design with APIs & SDKs
Automate any calling scenario with logical functions and API requests for real-time data dips into a powerful no-code call flow designer.
Integrate your CRM data with a Conversational IVR call flow to automate data collection into CRM and personalize caller experiences with customer information like open tickets, prescription renewals, purchase history, etc.
Create unlimited skills and route calls to your most knowledgeable agents based on caller requests.
Define Overflow Thresholds
Meet your service levels by automating actions upon max wait times and calls in queue.
Reach any employee or destination in any voice environment by using Voca to route calls, even during migration.
Sits Natively in Microsoft Teams Voice
Enjoy Microsoft Teams calling infrastructure, media quality, encryption, and security, with a unified interface for all your agents.
Onboard Agents Quickly with Familiar Features
MS Teams presence status, dedicated call controls, integrated CRM data and embedded windows, and customized wrap-up events.
No Agent Limitations
A limitless number of agents and supervisors can log in as Teams users to the Voca Worker Application.
See The Details That Matter to You
View reports like top requested IVR destinations & contacts, queue activity, customer drill-down, call volume, and transfer rates.
Open A Window into Your Customer’s Experience
A real-time dashboard provides an instant look at pending calls, abandonment stats, average wait times and agent status so you can act fast to maintain service levels.
Multi-tenancy for Multi-site Orgs. and Service Providers
Split multiple Voca services across multiple tenants each with its own secured access for management and reporting. Backed by GDPR and HIPAA compliance.
Staff from IT, Product, Logistics, Marketing and even R&D, who provide a detailed solution to a customer issue.
Those situated in the IT Helpdesk, Travel Desk, Security Team, Sales Team, etc. who provide ongoing service to individuals in and out of the organization.
Architecture and Design You Can Trust
Microsoft Teams Native
Provide the full service experience your callers need on the main service desk as well as internal departments — IT, HR and more.
Certified for Microsoft Teams.
Includes features from Conversational Auto-Attendant and IVR
- Skill-based routing
- Queue overflow for max. call in queue, max. wait time, all agents logged out
- Longest Available, Round robin, Serial and Broadcast routing methods
- VIP priority routing
- Teams-based Agent Desktop application
- Native integration with Microsoft Teams
- Built-in call controls
- CRM screen pop-up
- Customizable Not-Ready and Wrap-up events
- Conversational IVR Agent Assist transcripts
- Controllable Caller ID for outbound calls
- Missed calls view
- On the fly Reskilling and requeuing
- Real-time supervisor control over agent statuses
- Agent groups
- In-app real-time queue analytics
- Real-time dashboard with custom thresholds
- Agent activity, states and abandonments analytics
- Scheduled reports
- GDPR & HIPAA compliant
- Microsoft Teams Certified
- Automatic recording (Full time, Record on demand, Save on demand)
- All modalities (MS Teams audio, video, desktop sharing, IM)
- Live monitoring of agents
- Data localization encrypted at rest and in transit
- Speech analytics with word categorization & sentiment analysis
With built-in Conversational AI and an API extension, you can automate any service scenario in the world.
Available in any voice platform and
certified for Microsoft Teams.
Includes features from Conversational Auto-Attendant
- Free speech transcription
- Keyword-based speech inputs
- Prebuilt Speech Entities (digits, alphanumeric strings, time and date)
- Dynamic Text-to-speech
- Integration with any CRM, DB
- Triggering of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate flows
- Get/Post REST API request
- Supports headers and parameters
- HTTPs support
- API Request timers
- Visual flow designer
- Parametric SMS triggering
- DTMF menus and digit collection
- Generate DTMF
- Route to contacts, departments and call queues
- Send to voicemail
- Present call info to Voca agent desktop
- Set variable
- Built-in debugger
Harness Natural Language Understanding to seamlessly reach any company contact or department.
Available in any voice platform and
certified for Microsoft Teams.
- Supports 14 language options
- Built-in Speech-to-text, Natural Language Understanding, and Text-to-speech
- Accommodates unique vocabulary (contact and product names, locations, and departments)
- Automatic handling of duplicate contacts
- Confidence thresholds
- Support for aliases
- DTMF fallbacks
- Speech or DTMF inputs in parallel
- Microsoft Teams Presence-based Routing
- Multi-platform Attendant Transfer
- Call hunting across user’s devices
- In-platform voicemail and missed call notifications
- Working hours & Holidays
- Top requested Contacts & Departments
- IVR & Call Queue Analytics
- Role-based access
- Automatic sync with Active Directory
- CSV import/export
Yes, Voca is certified by Microsoft! This means Microsoft has reviewed and tested Voca to ensure the solution passes security and quality standards set per Microsoft guidelines. Microsoft leverages a variety of industry best practices to help assure confidence that enterprise organizations’ data and privacy are secured, protected, and compliant.
Yes, definitely. Voca has a DTMF-only channel license, that provides the same experience for users and customers, minus the Conversational AI aspects. Also, the DTMF-only channel license is a more affordable option than the Conversational AI channel.
- Yes, as an AudioCodes solution we can connect Voca’s Conversational IVR and Auto-Attendant capabilities to any type of the following:
- Existing phone system, whether an Analog PBX, IP PBX, or Zoom UC
- On top of an existing Contact Center
- Web RTC click-to-call
- Even directly to a SIP Trunk
- The Microsoft Teams-only capabilities refer to the Voca Agent Desktop, Real-time Dashboard, and Skill-based Routing capabilities.
Voca can be provided as a Cloud service by AudioCodes, or it can be deployed on the customer’s premises, whether on a Virtual Machine, Data Center, or in the customer’s Cloud (Azure).
- We believe in today's world it's hard to predict how many agents you need today vs. tomorrow. That’s why we don’t charge for agents who aren’t even on shift!
- As an example, a department of 50 agents may only have 35 agents on shift at any time. Of those, only 15 are on the phone at any time. This means you only pay for ACTUAL usage of 15 concurrent calls (with a 50-50 mix of Conversational and DTMF-only channels).
- This provides you with more flexibility to add or remove channels based on your call volume, call flow duration, queue length, and actual usage of the Voca service.
- An Internal Agent is a user that provides service outside of the company’s main service desk – for example: IT Helpdesk, HR desk, Sales teams, Security teams and other internal departments, where users receive many calls during the day, and can benefit from CX capabilities like intelligent routing, voicemail, IVR, queuing and reporting.
- Voca provides the ability for informal agents to be reached through a queue, included in intelligent routing with skills and Teams presence, or be an IVR destination — all while still using Teams or other phone system as their regular, go-to UC.
- Yes! You can try Voca for free for 30 days by going to the Microsoft Teams App Store or via your browser and signing up for a free trial.
- You can even contact AudioCodes to get support from our dedicated Technical Success team who can guide you through basic configuration and connect the Voca service to your own phone system, during the trial period.
- Yes, absolutely. During the 30-day free trial period, you’ll find It simple to be in contact with our team of experts. Feel free to reach out to us now with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. During the trial period we’d be happy to help you build any IVR, call steering, and contact center scenario you want.
- Also, we can help you connect your Voca service to your SIP Trunk and your phone numbers.
- English US
- English UK
- English AU
- Chinese Mandarin
AudioCodes is trusted by industry leaders like
Why Consolidate Your UC and Contact Center
Full Demo: Voca Conversational Interaction Center
The Contact Center Entirely Designed for Microsoft Teams - Voca Conversational Interaction Center
Why Voice is Still the Leading Support Channel
Where Teams Voice Ends and Contact Center Begins
Voca - Concord Case Study
Watch a case study session with Pam McLeod, Technology Director and Information Security Officer at Concord Schools District.