Where to BuySearch
Designed to enable reliable and quality delivery of cloud-based services, AudioCodes’ UCaaS solutions consist of a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products. AudioCodes is a perfect choice for service providers who are deploying cloud and hosted UC services.
Based on unique survivability, resiliency, high voice quality assurance, and advanced remote management features, AudioCodes’ UCaaS solutions enable service providers to provide their business customers with reliable and quality cloud services, giving them the confidence they need to place their key communications functions in the cloud.
- Comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products that complement leading UCaaS platforms such as Brodsoft’s Broadworks and Broadcloud and Microsoft’s Skype for Business
- Seamless connectivity with virtually any IP-PBX/PBX
- Keep internal IP telephony services operational in case of loss of connection
- Excellent desk phone user experience with integrated superior HD Voice and OPUS codecs
- Scalable and modular design allows price and configuration to fit any business type from SOHO, SMB and up to SME
- Supports remote installation and activation of SBC, VoIP GW and routing applications on the same hardware platform
- Investment protection by supporting gradual and flexible migration to hosted services
- PSTN fallback in case of loss of connection
- Multiple and redundant WAN (xDSL, Copper and Fiber Ethernet, Mobile 3G/4G)
- Unique Standalone Survivability (SAS) and Cloud Resilience Package (CRP)
- Emergency mode
- VocaNOM - Voice activated name dialing application
- Enable WebRTC business connectivity with integrated support both on the SBC as well as on the IP phone